The Crisis Center of Northern New Mexico is proud to announce its first annual “Champions for Children” Golf tournament on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at the Buffalo Thunder’s Towa Golf Club located in Santa Fe, NM.
The tournament will be limited to 25 teams filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Entry fee is $500 per foursome or $125 per individual.
Proceeds from this event will benefit Children Victims of Domestic Violence through the support of Crisis Center programs that promote healthy choices amongst families and children.
The continued support of socially responsible organizations for the Crisis Center has enabled us to offer free services to the community such as:
– Community Education for Northern Santa Fe, Los Alamos, and Rio Arriba Counties.
– Counseling for children and adult victims of domestic violence that are in their path to stability.
– Emergency Shelter for fleeing victims and their children.
– Anti-bully Education for children in elementary schools.
– Dating Violence awareness for teenagers.
– Group Therapy for victims of domestic violence and their children.
Your support of the Crisis Center of Northern New Mexico will ensure that children coming from unstable homes will get an opportunity to learn about making healthy choices and stop the cycle of violence.
Register Here. All forms can be emailed or faxed. All contact information in on the forms.
Like us on Facebook, or follow us of twitter @CCnorthernNM for updates on this event.
We hope to see you at our first annual “Champions for Children” golf tournament, and we thank you for your support.
Carol Merriweather, Executive Director/CEO